Tuesday, September 15, 2009

art of life

I know that , you are wondering why I named the blog as "Art of life"
Someone also asked me whether I am a follower of pandit sri sri sri ...(he dint even complete the name). Oh!! then i realised that art of life means the same. Hope there is no copyrights for that name.
I sometimes get so confused in finding out which way of life really suits me. Whether it was village life,disco life, serene life,celebrity life, ordinary without any great ambitions and more.I explored more on this rather than being in present.I asked a person what he ultimately wants. He said being happy.I feel being happy also gets boring sometime. Everything gets boring as time goes. So dont try chasing for what others have acheived.Instead feel the mix of all kinds of reactions on you,to not get bored.
I used to listen to lot of lectures , explainations and trying to link one to another.That made me more bemused. Someone says live in present, some say learn from past , some say forget the past, some say respect elders, pray god blah blah. But I was thinking why should i follow some one else's way of living if have no interest in doing so many things they preach. Its just that they have experienced or they are noted ones. How can feel what they say untill i myself experience.My be his good experience is bad for me or his bad is good for me. So i want experience and learn what actually is good for me.That is why I sometimes wonder why those lectures do not help in solving problems ...I feel happy the way i am living. Why do people preach rules. I am still wondering if someone can pen down one Ideal way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment