Thursday, October 8, 2009

Unlimited Stupidity

As Albert Einstein quotes "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." When I first heard this quote I taught only Einstein can make such kind of statement. But now I am able to appreciate this after Rahki ki swayamwar. Because of all that hype and hoopla I could watch it for maximum of 4-5 mins.I couldnt stand Rakhi's over action and reaction. But i could get glimpse of all those guys who wanted to marry Miss Rakhi.. Actually I was curious if any one can face up to Rahki in Swayamwar.
I was thinking that Rakhi is good news maker . She comes up with lot of ideas (controversies is better term) to pull people wherever she goes. Her presence in any show is controversial. Otherwise what else she has to do .I can easily crown her as an "controversial queen".And our TV channels capture the weakness of our people who are interested more in controversis. Even now she is news for breaking up with the guy who she selected carefully on TV while millions of jobless people were watching it.I dint know people can be on news for everything they do.If you ask me,this was not at all a swayamwar,it was another form of dating at the expense of wasting people's time. Rahki!! we are tired of all these nataks, try do something better. We all cant be stupids anymore.
Heights of stupidity is Rahul Mahajan's "Dulhaniya le Jayega". And I heard that this swayamwar is coming up in south channels like Ekta kapoor's serials which entered south.They were equally torturing.They are like virusus attacking all the regional channels. I dont know whether the people who telecast these are stupids or they think people who watch these are stupids.Just imagine how much money these guys waste.No wonder they are making fool of people.They should ban all these kind of things on TV. I strongly feel that there should be an panel consisting of people from all the backgrounds to filter this kind of shows and serials. If it is present ,then it is high time that we have to flush them out and create a new one. Jago grahak Jago. Dont let your time go waste in these stupid things...

1 comment: